1) Who is required to sign a waiver?
- Everyone who is participating, including adults.
2) Do parents have to stay at the party?
- The host/hostess of the party is required to stay. Others are encouraged to stay and play. We request that the host compile a contact list for those children who do not have parents on site.
3) Can adults bounce, too?
- Of course, we encourage it!
4) Do I have to wear socks?
- Yes! Socks are required. Don’t worry if you showed up barefoot…we have socks available for a minimal cost.
5) Can I bring food?
- Yes you can, but Youth Play is happy to provide a variety of food. Please visit our Party Extras tab under Parties. If birthday party, bring cake and candles.
6) What should I bring to Youth Play?
- Bring your waiver or complete online, socks, and a lot of energy for a good time.
7) Do you offer Gift Certificates?
- Yes, Gift certificates can be purchased at the park.
8) What forms of payment does Youth Play accept?
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
9) Is a deposit required for parties?
- Yes, we ask for a $100 deposit to hold your scheduled date and time. The remaining balance is due the day of your party.
10) Can a Party/Summer Camp/Sports be rescheduled/canceled?
- 15 days or more prior to event, the deposit is fully transferable to another date or $25 cancellation fee
- 7-14 days prior to event, 50% of the deposit is transferable to another date or forfeit the deposit if need to cancel
- LESS THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT, THE DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED REGARDLESS
- Events cancelled within 72 hours will be charged the full event price. Signing the contract, booking online or over the phone authorizes Youth Play, LLC to charge his/her credit card in such event to satisfy this obligation.